And the 2015 Finalists are...
ARTS & LEISURE DIVISION: (listed in alphabetical order)
- Katherine Kenefick - Grade 5 - Keller, TX - Shark Attack Trivia
- Katherine Reilly - Grade 8 - Bluffton, SC - Web Master
- Laura Salazar - Grade 5 - Keller, TX - The Elastic Shadow
- Cristoir Tabor - Grade 8 - Daphne, AL - Awaken
- Lainey Waldman - Grade 8 - Las Vegas, NV - Unique
- Anna Wang - Grade 8 - Mechanicsburg, PA - Stage Set, Phantom!
SCIENCE & ENGINEERING DIVISION: (listed in alphabetical order)
- Adia Bulawa - Grade 8 - Greeneville, TN - No More Angry Birds Bird Feeder
- Jacqueline Daniel - Grade 8 - Anchorage, AK - Rube Goldberg Cat Feeder
- Parker Frye - Grade 5 - South Lyon, MI - ChillItch
- Tanner Furness - Grade 8 - Ravenna, OH - Spinning Sharpener
- John Paul LeFaivre - Grade 6 - Rochester Hills, MI - PDMD (Powdered Drink Mix Dispenser)
- Elizabeth Rodriguez - Grade 8 - Chardon, OH - B.A.M. (Back Around Mailbox)
CONGRATULATIONS and GOOD LUCK to this year's finalists!
NOTE: All finalists' inventions must be shipped to and received at the Akron Global Polymer Academy by May 5, 2015. AGPA will contact each finalist with shipping instructions. Once the inventions are received, the next round of judging will occur and the winners will be announced May 22, 2015.