Announcing the 7th Annual Rubber Band Contest!
Over $7,000 in prizes to give away!
- To design and create a working invention that incorporates at least one (1) rubber band.
- Arts & Leisure
- Science & Engineering
- The first place winner in each division will receive $2000.
- The runner-up in each division will receive $1000.
- The four remaining finalists in each division (who are not a first place winner or runner-up) will receive $50.
- The top four schools with the most entries will each receive a $250 donation.
BRING THE CONTEST INTO YOUR CLASSROOM USING OUR LESSON PLAN:
- Alignment with multiple standards:
- Next Generation Science Standards
- Common Core Standards
- National Standards (Grades 5-8)
- Ohio Academic Content Standards for Science
- Ohio Revised Science Education Standards and Model Curriculum
- CLICK HERE to learn more about the Rubber Band Contest Lesson Plan